Duration: 12 months (Renewable)
- Monitor the media for news using Google tools;
- Research, editing and writing of content for project websites and blogs;
- Design digital media strategies, take inputs from other team members and implement;
- Write stories, reports and blog posts from activities of the organisation;
- Track industry news and information;
- Support development of content to aid visibility for the organisation with its youth audience and other partners.
- Have an excellent knowledge of English language and use of punctuations;
- Possess any type or class of degree!
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point and basic knowledge with on-desk and off-desk research;
- Show interest in working in the non-profit sector;
- Be 26 years old at most;
- Have a huge sense of initiative and can function with little guidance;
- Own a personal and functional laptop;
- Be willing to travel within and outside Oyo State when occasion demands.
- The successful intern will be on a two-month probation after which the internship role will be confirmed;
- Successful interns stand a chance of being absorbed into the organisation’s media and research department upon completion of internship;
- Interns will earn monthly allowances - N10,000 transport allowance, N2,000 mobile call allowance and 3,000 data allowance. However, there may be other allowances.
- A one-page motivation letter explaining why the prospect is the perfect fit for the role and his or her expectations from the internship.
- The date of earliest availability for resumption should also be included in the motivation letter.
- An updated and detailed curriculum vitae
PS: Only long listed candidate will be contacted for the first phase of the interview. Applications will be reviewed as they come in.