The role is in a non-profit working with young people on various components of social development. The administrative assistant will provide support to the Administrative Officer in specific office administrative and financial management responsibilities. This role includes smooth functioning of the administrative workflow of the organisation.
Duration: 12 months
· Support the management of office operations, records keeping, filing, inventory and documents management.
· Provide finance and accounting support function
· Work with supervisor in mainlining auditable filing system, preparation and sending of accounting documents for monthly review by auditor.
· Maintain auditable filing system of all the financial documents and ensure their adequate filing.
· Assist with training material preparation and sending of correspondences
· Carry out general office tasks where required
· Prior experience in leadership role as a student is required
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and basic computer applications required.
· Demonstrable basic knowledge in accounting and banking transactions desirable
· Good communication skills is a must for this role
· High level of reliability and integrity are desired
· Ability to work independently; with team members; and under pressure
· A corps member, a national diploma graduate is a good fit
· The candidate must also be disposed to travelling within and outside Ibadan
· Be 26 years old at most and own a personal computer.
• The successful intern will be on a two-month probation after which the internship role will be confirmed;
• Successful interns stand a chance of being absorbed into the organisation when openings exist;
• Interns will earn monthly allowances - N10,000 transport allowance, N2,000 mobile call allowance and 3,000 data allowance. However, there may be other allowances.
• A one-page motivation letter explaining why the prospect is the perfect fit for the role and his or her expectations from the internship. Date of earliest resumption should be included.