This role includes Agribusiness and Technical Operations functions. The chief responsibility entails providing administrative support and financial operation for the organisation.
· Prepare project budgets and produce monthly expenditure report whilst monitoring expenditure regularly;
· Prepare quarterly financial report in line with donor specific request and format;
· Process bills and invoices related to project and also manage daily office petty cash and bank accounts with the support of the administrative assistant;
· Assist the programme officers and Managers to ensure that project activities run smoothly;
· Maintain procurement processes and office assets register;
· Draft meeting agenda, take minutes, prepare memos and note forward action points for all;
· Responsible for proper functioning and maintenance of office equipment and the facility;
· Help in organisation of programmes within or with other parties.
Required Skills and Competence
· A first degree or similar experience in relevant discipline e.g. business management, accounting, finance and project administration;
· Good experience in finance administration evident in good numeracy skills;
· Above average proficiency in Excel, Power point and Microsoft Word;
· Excellent written and oral communication ability needed in preparation of financial analysis and narrative;
· Ability to communicate in another official language will pass as an advantage;
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in a changing environment is required;
· Good use of office equipment and other office software is required;
· Self driven, with capacity to work with little or no supervision;
· Attention to details and ability to process information accurately is essential;
· Good team player with ability to anticipate and meet needs of partners.
A monthly remuneration of N40,000 is available for this role. The staff may be entitled to other irregular allowances. Details will be discussed upon successful interview.
PS: Only long listed candidate will be contacted for the first phase of the interview. Applications will be reviewed as they come in.